THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED
Long Chim brings to Singapore the finest renditions of Thai street food articulated by the internationally acclaimed chef and restaurateur David Thompson (ranked No. 7 on San Pellegrino’s Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants 2015). Located within the prestigious The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, an interactive eating experience awaits with live cooking stations spread throughout the entire restaurant. Guests can choose to sit directly at the dining counter and watch their food cooked before them or opt for seating in the restaurant’s main dining area. In addition to sumptuous Thai street fare, Long Chim’s bar programme offers a host of Thai inspired cocktails that evoke the energy of Thai street culture and combine the freshest regional produce with exotic herbs, spices and craft spirits.
The words Long Chim actually means “come and taste” in Thai. From now till Monday, 14 Dec 2015, you stand a chance to win a pair of invitation to savour their 2-course set lunch (worth S$70++) at Long Chime! The Winners can choose 2 courses from Starter + Main OR Main + desserts. There are 3 pairs of invitations to be given away! To Participate, simply follow the below steps,
Step 2: Like and share the contest post on your own Facebook’s timeline.
Step 3: On the comment, please post “The internationally acclaimed chef at Long Chim is _______________ (your answer)” and let all your friends know by tagging them! The more friends you tagged, the higher your chance of winning!
The winner will be notified on our Facebook page. Please note the terms and conditions of the giveaway below.
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is redeemable all days during lunch (except Christmas Day, New Year day and Chinese New Year day 1 & 2) at Atrium 2, L2-02, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
2. The prize is non-transferable and must be redeem within 3 month of notification.
3. The menu is subjected to changes without further notice.
4. The winner is required to submit Name, NRIC number and contact number to claim the prize.
5. The giveaway is conducted in Singapore and is available for Singapore citizen/Permanent Residents only.
6. Yummychitchat.com is not liable for any claims of compensation or damages arises from the giveaway.
7. Yummychitchat.com reserve the rights to amend the terms and conditions of the giveaway without prior notice.
This contest is sponsored by Long Chim.
ABOUT THE SPONSOR – Long Chim
Celebrity Chef David Thompson’s Long Chim transports you to the streets and markets of Bangkok, with added refinement. Recently awarded the No. 7 spot on San Pellegrino’s Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants 2015 and 13th on World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2014 for his restaurant in Bangkok, Long Chim is Chef David Thompson’s first venture into casual dining.
The internationally acclaimed chef, restaurateur and cookbook author has crafted a tantalising menu that combines traditional street food and contemporary flavours, with a restaurant concept reminiscent of the vibrant streets of Bangkok. Rediscover Thai cuisine with beef with holy basil, chicken pilaf with turmeric and cardamom, and more.