THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED
Grin Affair may be well recognised as one of the pioneers of “cake in a jar” concept since 2011. However, the heartland cafe in Everton Park has a no. 2 outlet in Bishan Town, which pride itself with the smores pot and desserts waffles.
You can stands a chance to savour the signature treats at Grin Affair! In this exclusive partnership with Yummychitchat.com, Grin Affair will be giving away 1 set of angel food jarcake and smores pot or desserts waffles of your choice (worth about $16) to the lucky one every week! The contest is for a limited period only! So hurry! Participate in the giveaway now simply by following the below steps,
Step 2: Like and share the contest post on your own Facebook’s timeline.
Step 3: On the comment, introduce us to your friends by tagging them and encourage them to “Like” both our Facebook page. The more friends you tagged, the higher your chance of winning!
The winner will be notified on our Facebook page. Please note the terms and conditions of the giveaway below.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Grin Affair set comprises 1 angel food jarcake and either the smores pot or desserts waffles of your choice.
2. The prize is not exchangable to physical cash, voucher or other items.
3. Two and more people can order and share the set.
4. The set is available from Tuesday to Friday, 12pm to 6pm at Grin Affair’s Bishan outlet located at Blk 505D Bishan St 11 #01-408 Singapore 574505.
5. The redemption is NOT available on all Mondays, Saturdays and Sundays, eve of Public Holiday and Public Holiday.
6. The prize is non-transferable and must be redeem within 3 month of notification.
7. The menu is subjected to changes without further notice.
8. The winner is required to submit Name, NRIC number and contact number to claim the prize.
9. The giveaway is conducted in Singapore and is available for Singapore citizen/Permanent Residents only.
10. Yummychitchat.com is not liable for any claims of compensation or damages arises from the giveaway.
11. Yummychitchat.com reserve the rights to amend the terms and conditions of the giveaway without prior notice.
Thank you Grin Affair for sponsoring this contest.
ABOUT THE SPONSOR – Grin Affair
Grin Affair began in 2009 by Jody Ang, making handmade cards and notebooks. She enjoys experimenting with new ideas and loves having desserts. This unique combination led to the creation of the first jarcake in 2011, with a strong focus on an environmental friendly way of packaging. Grin Affair encourages the return of jars in exchange for coupons that can be collected to redeem free cakes.
Grin Affair serves a range of cakes that are made with fresh and natural ingredients, with absolutely no gelatin, artificial enhancers, or flavouring even today.
Managed by a team of siblings, Leslie Ang and Henry Ang, and many dedicated angels (our friendly staff), Grin Affair first gained recognition when it was featured on The Straits Times and a few other TV programs in the early half of 2012.
Grin Affair encountered an overwhelming demand for our cakes immediately after the media exposure, yet our production was unable to keep up with the demand. Since then, improvement has been made on our production ability, while keeping the quality of our cakes in check.
We have also expanded our menu for our second store in Bishan, focusing on light and crispy meringue waffles that come in both savory and sweet versions.