THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED
From now till 20 July 2015, you can stand a chance to win a packet of mouth-watering Bak kwa from Peng Guan! The package is worth about $17.00 each (plus free delivery to your door step) and you have a choice of their traditional, sliced, coin, or chilli flavour! There are 20 sets to be given away!
To participate, simply follow the below steps,
Step 2: Like and share the contest post on your own Facebook’s timeline.
Step 3: On the comment, typed “Peng Guan Bak Kwa’s flagship store is located at __________” [for answer, please click HERE], follow by tagging your friends. Tag as many friends as possible because each friend you tag entitles you a winning chance. Therefore, the more friends you tagged, the higher your chance of winning!
All winners will be notify via email on 24 July 2015. Please note the terms and conditions of the giveaway below and the details of the sponsor.
This lucky giveaway is exclusive at Yummychitchat.com and sponsored by Peng Guan Bak Kwa.
Terms and Conditions
1. We reserve the rights to amend the terms and conditions of the giveaway without prior notice.
2. All winners need to submit their Name, NRIC number, address and contact number to claim the prize.
3. Our sponsor will arrange for the prize to be delivered to your residential address. All winners have to be agreeable to allow our sponsor to take a photo of them to be used solely for publicity purpose.
4. The giveaway is conducted in Singapore and is available for Singapore citizen/Permanent Residents only.
5. Yummychitchat.com is not liable for any claims of compensation or damages arises from the giveaway.
ABOUT THE SPONSOR – Peng Guan Bak Kwa
Peng Guan Food Manufacturing Pte Ltd officially started its humble operations in Singapore, year 2014, by founders Mr Zhang Ziyue and Mr Lee Kok Keong. The founders were foodies who shared a love for the tasty Chinese traditional snack – barbecued pork jerky, more commonly known as bak kwa. Every Chinese New Year, they would spend their weekends as hobby chefs, making bak kwa and then gifting them to friends and relatives. The duo was constantly improving their recipe year after year. Before they knew it, word spread and requests for their delicious homemade bak kwa started to grow. It became a rousing success! The two enterprising chefs then decided to turn their hobby into a career and embarked on their venture into the bak kwa industry with Peng Guan.