800 grams of spinach (cut into 4 cm long)
3 1/2 tablespoons of oil
1 rounde tablespoon of chopped garlic
1 1/2 tablespoons of light soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon of salt
3/4 teaspoon of cornflour mix in 1/3 cup of water
1) Heat cooking oil in wok, stir fry the chopped garlic till fragrant.
2) Add in the spinach and stir vigorously.
3) Add in light soya sauce, stir and mix well.
4) Add in the cornflour mixture and stir well.
6) Dish it up and ready to serve.
** Above recipe is for 4 to 5 servings.
** Suitable to eat with plain rice.