1 packet of 200 grams Sing Long Korean sweet potato vermicelli (to cut into half)
250 grams of chye sim (about 6 stalks – to cut into 3cm long)
200 grams of carrot (to cut into thin slices)
160 grams of red wine sausages (equal to 4 strips – to cut into thin slices)
6 eggs (to be beaten)
250 grams of red onion (to cut into thin slices)
Ingredients for Mixture A
1 1/2 tablespoons of light soy sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
4 dashes of black pepper
1 tablespoon of sesame oil
1) Put the sweet potato vermicelli into the boiling water for about 5 to 7 minutes. Once done, drained away the hot water. Soak it in a pot of tap water and set aside for later use.
2) Pan fried 2 beaten eggs with 1 tablespoon of cooking oil. Repeat this procedure for 2 more times with the balance 4 eggs. Once the egg omelettes have cooled down, roll them together and cut into thin slices and set aside.
3) Without using any cooking oil, pan fried the red wine sausages till fragrant and when the outer layers turned transparent. Set Aside.
4) Heat the pan with 2 1/2 tablespoons of cooking oil, fry the onion till fragrant.
5) Add in the carrot and chye sim, stir fry well.
6) Add in the red wine sausages and the sweet potato vernicelli (removed & drained from tap water), mix well.
7) Add in the egg omelette and Mixture A, mix well.
8) Dish it up and ready to serve.
Note: Above recipe serves 4 adults.