200 grams of broccoli flower
200 grams of cauliflower
100 grams of carrot (remove skins and cut into thin slices)
10 pieces of Chinese dried mushrooms (to soak in water till soft)
10 spears of young sweet corns
1 rounded teaspoon of minced garlic
3 tabs of pepper
1 1/2 tablespoons of cooking oil
1 tablespoon of sesame oil
2 tablespoons of vegetarian abalone sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons of light soya sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons of cornflour mix in 1 cup of water
1) Boil both brocolli and cauliflower and set aside.
2) Heat wok with cooking oil, add in minced garlic and cook till fragrant.
3) Add in sliced carrots and soaked mushrooms and stir fry for a minute.
4) Add in broccoli flower, cauliflower and young sweet corns and quick stir.
5) Add in pepper, light soya sauce, sesame oil and vegetarian abalone sauce.
6) Slowly add in the corn starch mixture to the dish to thicken the gravy.
7) Dish it up and ready to serve.
** Above recipe is for 3 to 4 servings.
** Recommended to serve with plain or brown rice.